.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







The Phantom of the Opera



There are not many films that make the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and tears well up in my eyes. But then there are not many films so beautiful as The Phantom of the Opera.


The haunting music brings the whole film to life.


It is horrifying and enchanting all at once. The Phantom, whilst being grotesque is also a fascinating creature who intrigues and mystifies.


I watched the film again tonight and fell in love with it and the music all over again, as it was the first time I had seen it.


And Gerard Butler is the Phantom?! This always confuses me. He plays it so well and yet, it is nothing like any other role he has ever played.


The Parisian cemetary reminds of la Cimetière du Père-Lachaise that I visited last summer when in the French capital with mum. Like the film, it is enchanting and yet a little unnerving nonetheless.


If you haven't seen it already, I wholly recommend it.