.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Smells like mid-life crisis



That's Not My Age is of an age when wrinkle creams and anti-ageing products are the future/my only hope. (Still trying to find one to reduce the lines on my forehead - but I'm not sure that such a miracle-in-a-jar exists. Even super-strength Botox might struggle to fill these cracks and I'm too poor/scared to try). Anyway, I'm slightly flummoxed by this Pro-age antiperspirant from Dove. Containing moisturising cream and sunflower oil for sensitive skin - does this mean as well as the wrinkles, dry hair and old lady's feet I'm going to end up with tender 'pits? Maybe Pro-age deodorant will keep my underarms looking young? You know what they say about hailing a cab in a sleeveless top over forty. Or could it have dual-action properties, like haemorrhoid cream on eye bags? Perhaps it's simpler than that, maybe it'll just stop me smelling like an old person?

Answers in the comment box please.